Views: 132 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-09 Origin: Site
Do you want glow in the dark nails? I bet most girls will answer, Yes. With these fascinating nails, every girl can be the most outstanding person at any evening parties. Usually, you can buy glow in the dark nail polish at stores to paint your nails. However, if you cannot find what you want, you can make it by yourself. You can get the ideal effect by using glow in the dark pigment and conventional nail polish. How can you use glow in the dark powder on nails?
In the next few passages, we will give you specific instructions on how to diy glow in the dark nail polish.
Before starting, get all the things that you will need in the DIY process.
· Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder
· A bottle of transparent nail polish
· Scrap of paper
· 3-4 small ball bearings
1. The first step to diy glow in the dark nail polish is to mix the glow in the dark pigment with the transparent nail polish. The ratio is four part of nail polish with one part of glow in the dark powder. Please make sure that glow in the dark powder for nails is non-toxic and cosmetic-grade. Some kinds of powder are mainly used to mix with paint, which can be toxic.
2. To pour glow in the dark powder into the nail polish, you can make a funnel by using a scrap of paper. Then carefully pour the powder into the cone. Please note that the amount that you apply should be around one teaspoon. Don’t pour too little or too much glow in the dark powder, which may affect the result.
3. Later, throw 3-4 ball bearings into the bottle of the nail polish. Close the bottle tightly and shake it constantly. Please keep shaking the bottle until the nail polish and powder are mixed well, without any streaks. So the glow in the dark nail polish is finished.
4. The next step is to paint your nails with the glow in the dark nail polish. It is recommended to apply double coats of glow in the dark nail polish. You just need to paint them in the normal way you usually do.
5. Lastly, add a transparent topcoat to your nails, which can provide enough protection for your nails.
Like other glow in the dark products, glow in the dark nail polish glows after exposure to UV light or natural light. You need to ''charge'' your glow in the dark nail polish under the bright light. After it absorbs enough light energy, it will emit light automatically in the dark. That's how glow in the dark nail polish works.
The afterglow time of glow in the dark nails is related to the quality of glow in the dark powder as well as the ''charging time''. Generally, DIY glow in the dark nail polish will last 5 to 8 hours after absorbing enough light. However, the glow in the dark nails will lose luminescence quickly if you use inferior glow in the dark powder. Good-quality glow powder can be a key factor on the success of this DIY project. Juliang's glow in the dark powder is absolutely the best choice to make glow in the dark nail polish.
Many people like to DIY glow in the dark nail polish by using a glow stick. They break a glow stick and then mix its liquid with their nail polish. However, this
method seldom works. It is not safe to directly contact the liquid of a glow stick that may be toxic to human. Therefore, do not try to do this at home.
It is possible to use glow in the dark paint as your glow in the dark nail polish. First of all, you need to apply a clear topcoat to your nails and let them dry. Later, apply 2 to 3 layers of glow in the dark acrylic paint that you can easily buy online or from a artcraft store. However, glow in the dark paint won't bring color to your nails. If you want to add extra colors to your nails, you have to paint your nails with colored nail polish first and then apply the glow acrylic paint.
It is not recommended to try the two methods above. Compared to other methods, the DIY nail polish made from glow in the dark powder will never lose luminescence. The sunlight or bright light can recharge this kind of glow in the dark nail polish. Although the polish will finally fade, you just need to put it under the sun for some minutes, and it will glow again. Besides, mixing nail polish with glow in the dark powder is much easier without any complex steps. Most importantly, glow in the dark powder is non-toxic, non-harmful to human, and safe enough to use.
One of our client has ordered Juliang purple glow powder to diy glow in the dark nail polish. Our purple glow in the dark powder is made of aluminum, strontium, and other raw material. After heating at a high temperature, the powder will be made into lump. And then our factory will smash it and screen glow in the dark powder of different particle sizes.
DIY glow in the dark nail polish should be the best for some people. They can choose the color and make various creative pattern on nails that they want. High-quality glow in the dark powder for nails plays an important role. So where can you buy the most proper glow in the dark powder for nails?
Juliang can help you! We are a professional manufacturer of glow in the dark powder with more than 17 years of experience. Various types of glow in the dark powder is available. Samples can be sent to you for free upon your request. For any projects of applying glow in the dark powder, we can offer high-quality materials and professional technical instructions.
In the end, thanks for reading our article. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.